Breakfast is always included for guests staying at Upper House.
We serve an à la carte menu featuring seasonal dishes. We use organic suppliers as much as possible and focus strongly on meals prepared from scratch.
We also offer freshly baked bread, organic eggs, a selection of cheeses & cured meats, vegetables, homemade muesli, fruit, yoghurt, juice and homemade pastries.
Breakfast is served:
Opening hours during summer, 7 June-29 August:
Opening hours from 30 August:
From the chef
- Porridge with gooseberry compote and oat crisp
- Scrambled eggs with fresh herbs
- Cured salmon and baked egg with champagne emolusion, spinach and
- Organic boiled eggs – Soft / Hard
- Pepperflavored herring with cheese cream, browned butter and dill
- Baked pork side with mushrooms and carrots
- Lemon cake with strawberry compote and fresh cheese foam
Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements
If you would prefer a traditional breakfast buffet instead, let us know when checking in and we’ll book you a place at Imagine, at the top of Tower 3, where a traditional breakfast is served.
Breakfast in your room
Treat yourself to a long delicious breakfast in bed. Place your order in our reception before 18.00 on the day of arrival, and we will arrange for breakfast to be delivered to your room. We offer breakfast in the room between 07:00 and 10:00 Monday-Friday and 08:00-11:00 Saturday-Sunday.
No room service charge.