Breakfast is always included for guests staying at Upper House.
We serve an à la carte menu featuring seasonal dishes. We use organic suppliers as much as possible and focus strongly on meals prepared from scratch.
We also offer freshly baked bread, a selection of cheeses & cured meats, vegetables, homemade muesli, fruit, yoghurt, juice and homemade pastries.
Breakfast is served:
During summer, 27 June-14 August, our opening hours are 08.00-12.00, Monday-Sunday.
From the chef
- Porrige with rhubarb compote and strawberries
- Scrambled eggs with chives
- Cured salmon with creamy butter sauce, whitefish roe and crispy potato
- Brioche with baked egg, avocado, ”Gäsene Special” cheese, chilli and sesame seeds
- Baked pork belly with artichoke and tomatos from Gällenäs
- Raspberry mazarin with whipped raspberry panna cotta, lime and almonds
Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements
If you would prefer a traditional breakfast buffet instead, let us know when checking in and we’ll book you a place at Imagine, at the top of Tower 3, where a traditional breakfast is served.
Please note – during summer we only offer our breakfast to guests that are staying at our hotel.
Breakfast in your room
Treat yourself to a long delicious breakfast in bed. Place your order in our reception before 21.00 on the day of arrival, and we will arrange for breakfast to be delivered to your room. We offer breakfast in the room between 07.00 and 10.00 Monday-Friday and 08.00-11.00 Saturday-Sunday.
The room service charge is SEK 155.